This recipe is so easy to make and replaces the famous savory and sweet brussels sprouts dish that every So Cal restaurant is serving these days.
So, here is a savory and sweet Cauliflower dish that is simple and delicious to make.
The benefits of cauliflower are:
- Great anti-inflammatory veggie.
- Improved brain health with choline and vitamin b.
- High in vitamins and minerals such as protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium, and manganese, AND, high in vitamin C and K to name a few.
- This veggie is considered GREEN on our program because of it’s detox support.
- It is a great source of digestive fiber.
- Great for cellular function and heart health
- Good choice for cancer prevention
- Great anti-oxidant benefits.
Simple Cauliflower Stir Fry*
- I smallish head of cauliflower (app 3 cups full) chopped smallish and stems cut away.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of organic Tamari Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil*
- A pinch of sea salt to taste
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Heat large skillet or stir fy pan on med/high. Once it is hot add your oil evenly to coat the pan. Add the cauliflower florets and the rest of the ingredients. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes and then cover. Allow to brown for a couple minutes and then stir fry them again and cover until they are nice and brown but not burnt.
Serve and enJOY!
*This dish is a level 4 dish on The 40 Day Green Cleanse program. By omitting the coconut sugar it would suit a level 2.
*You may replace oil with avocado oil as well.